Monday, November 5, 2007

Family Bowling Night...October 2007










This was our family bowling night. I was honestly not very excited about going...considering that I had been up since 4 a.m.....but it was so much FUN!! Brian and I along with the boys bowled while...



Chloe flirted with anyone in sight. She totally knows that she is adorable. She was wearing a little sweater dress with boots and she knew she looked cute. After Brian put her dress on her she went running into the boys room and stood there like, Look at ME!! Which by the way is her favorite word....ME....she says it constantly. I think to myself, oh no, she is a mix of me and Brian!! We are in soooo much trouble with this girl, she has everyone wrapped around her finger. Oh, and of course Chloe went out and helped her brothers bowl too. She makes sure that she is ALWAYS the center of everyone's attention. Hmmm...who does that remind you of? She is a high maintenance girl, but she is so much fun!


This was Cameron's first time bowling and he had a blast. The bowling alley was so cool, the little bumpers that prevent gutter balls came down automatically when Cam and Kobe were bowling and then went up again when Brian and I had our turn....super cool! Daddy helped Cam bowl because when Mommy did we had to wait 20 minutes for the ball to get down the lane...oops....embarassing! Cameron would cheer and say, "Yes", no matter how many pins he hit. He loved it! H was doing his fair share of flirting too. A group of teenagers came in and he ran right into the table because he was making eyes at the girls that were next to us.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!! You have a blog!! Awesome pictures! It's fun to make posts, isn't it? Chloe is such a cutie and I can't believe how big Cameron and Kobe are! I guess it's been a really long time since I saw them all last. :( I can't wait for more posts!! :) Lots of love....Heather